Bank Mobile Wallet
Hardware-software complex to make easy peer-to-peer transfers and manage accounts, e-wallets, payment and loyalty cards in single application.Offer Demo
- mobile platform, turning a smartphone
into a powerful payment and loyalty tool
- online Р2Р transactions
- one-click payments
- simple and secure authorization
- affordable tool for day-to-day banking operations, which is an essential competitive advantage to
attract the most economically active and technologically advanced clients, making the most
profitable market segment
- saving costs on performing payment and transfer transaction in the Bank’s branches
We can offer you ready industry-oriented solutions or develop the use cases and models tailored to meet the specific needs of your business.
- using QR codes and one-time passwords (OTP) to log in.
- Balances on bank accounts (current, deposit, credit, card) and e-wallets,
- money transfers between different payment tools,
- accounts, cards, e-wallets refill,
- connection of other banks’ payment cards,
- creating and using templates,
- issue of digital payment card inside the smartphone (Host Card Emulation technology) with the possibility of contactless payments via NFC (in line with the specifications of Visa & MasterCard).
- transport card,
- mobile ticketing,
- buying fuel at the gas station with mobile phone,
- mobile account balance.
- card-to-card transfers (Visa & MasterCard),
- transfers wallet-to-wallet.
- mobile accounts refill, utility payments, payments to service providers,
- third party payments,
- online and offline payments through NFC and using QR codes,
- transaction analytics.
- loyalty cards inside the smartphone,
- bank loyalty program,
- retailers loyalty programs.
- currency exchange rates,
- help and customer support.
Authorization and log-in
The user enters a PIN code to log in the system; use of PIN saves time necessary for authorization and is completely safe (PIN is not stored on user’s mobile phone)
After logging, the user can see a list of their products (accounts, cards, ewallet and prepaid card). The customer can refer to quick access options of payments and transfers. Within the «Wallet» menu there are additional services such as currency exchange rates, contact information and help.
In the “Product List” main menu section the user can review the current balances in their accounts with the bank, payment cards, as well as the electronic wallet.
The user can review transaction history (as an example, prepaid history for prepaid card is shown below), refill their e-wallet from one of their accounts registered with the system (for example, from salary account) or from a payment card issued by any bank.
The platform users can transfer money between their own accounts, third party payments, as well as Bank accounts refill from a payment card issued by any bank.
P2P Money Transfers
The user can also transfer money to another person using the mobile phone number as an identifier. This choice is working for the recipient from the contact list at the sender’s smartphone. Card to Card and E-wallet to E-wallet transfers are available.
Card to Card Transfers
Mobile wallet offers its users card-to-card transfers. Payment card number is used as recipient’s identifier.
Payments and transfers can be saved as templates for convenience and time-saving.
Selection of Recipients
To make payments for services such as utility services, mobile communications, Internet, etc., the user does not need to enter the recipient’s details. It needs only to select the payment category and recipient. The most frequently used service providers displayed in a list at the main page of the “Payments” sections.
Repaying Utility Bills
After selection of recipient, for example, utility service provider, the user can download the latest invoice together with a list of services, as well as see the current debt / overpayment with the provider.
Payment for Communication
To pay for communication services, the user should choose a mobile operator, enter the amount and mobile number to refill.
Currency Exchange Rates
Mobile wallet (“Currency exchange rates” menu) provides information about current state Central Bank’s and the Bank’s currency exchange rates.
In “Contacts” section, the user can access brief information about the Bank as well as its phone numbers and online form to contact customer support service. The user can ask their question in a message or leave their phone number to be contacted by the Bank’s support service.