a. Authorization. b. Payment through QR-code. c. Peer-to-peer transfer (ask your friend to install the same app in order to try).
- Use your Facebook account button or
- Put your e-mail address then press Next. Check your mail for OTP password and put it there.
- Create 4-digit PIN-code.
- Press WALLET button,
- Enter your phone number in international format, starting from “+”. Then wait for SMS with code and put it there for confirmation.
- Here you open electronic money wallet and will be granted 100 demo EURO.
- Authorization and identification.
This case demonstrates how user’s credentials could be transferred to merchant (or product or service provider) for authorization and identification.
First, create Web-passport (set of your credentials). Go to WEB PASSPORT button and put there your Name, Surname and also you can make a photo. Go back to main screen.
Second, Go to https://mobipay.ua/demo.
Use QR SCANNER button in mobile wallet to scan left QR code (“Sing In” mark above QR).
See the result on the screen with left QR.
- Payment through QR-code
This case demonstrates how to make a payment using QR-code interface.
User do not need to put card or phone numbers or enter pin-codes anymore. Means of payments which could be linked: payments cards, mobile operator accounts, electronic money. QR-code could be placed on the screen, cheque, wall or anywhere.
First, add a payment card, push ADD button. Go back to main screen.
Second, go to https://mobipay.ua/demo.
Use QR Scanner button to scan right QR code (“Payment” mark above QR).
Choose your BANK card as a means of payments and push it.
See the result on the screen with right QR.
- Peer-to-peer transfer (ask your friend to install the same app in order to try).
This case demonstrates how to make transfer from one person to another.
Press WALLET button.
Enter recipient phone number or choose from address book.
Put necessary amount and short note then press Next.
Wait for SMS with code and put it there.
Check recipient Mobipay Wallet (Wallet button).
There is second option to make money transfer or payment.
Press “My QR” button in recipient Wallet,
then scan QR-code using “QR Scanner” in your Wallet.